Bema Cosmetici has obtained ICEA Certification ( Institute of Ethical and Environmental Certification)
This certification guarantees the natural origin of the components and their environmental impact.
Bema Cosmetici doesn't effect any test on animals and doesn't use raw materials tested on them.
Our products are:
* Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt tested to avoid risk of skin allergies
*NON-GMO and derivatives
* vegetal/natural origin
*with extracts from organic agriculture
*colouring agents free
* animal substances free
*without paraffines, petrol based substances or any other substance of chemical or synthetic origin;
aware of the ecological problems, respect the environment using:
• recycled material for the packaging; also recycle of own paper and cardboard;
• the materials used in sale are not whitened using chlorine and the printing ink is water ink in order to be completely recycled.
• the containers are made of glass and plastic (PE/PP) easily recyclable;
• the products have been made without any minor exploitation and fully made in Italy.
• We do not produce noxious emissions during the various phases of the cosmetics working process;
the spray products do not contain gas propellents. They are endowed with simple NO-GAS pumps.
Our quality system certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 allows us to optimize the production cycles reducing or eliminating the potential rejects and consumptions for the environment respect contributing to the energy preservation.